Summer blue

Monday, July 22, 2013

 
Hey,
I can't imagine something better than to enjoy a free day at the beach… sun, good weather, sand and clear water. When I go to the beach I don´t usually wear a very complicated outfit, I´m sure you do the same, I try to wear easy dresses or the classical summer basic combination : shorts and shirt.
So I chose this white and blue shirt with pattern, light blue jeans shorts straw hat and my new golden necklace that remind me corals.
Enjoy the summer!
Kisses,
Anat.


 I was wearing:

Shirt - H&M (ss/13)
Shorts - Zara 
Bag - Forever 21 
Hat - H&M (sale)
Sandals - Asos 
Necklace - H&M 

You Might Also Like

7 תגובות

  1. Hi dear Anat:)
    Great pictures! This shirt is so cute! Your ombre manicure is amazing!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful girl! this look is perfect and the location so nice!
    Ciao
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Your outfit is so perfect and I love your nailart. Followed you on Bloglovin!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style and i love that shirt from h&m :)

    just followed you on bloglovin. let's follow each other?
    check out my fashion/travel blog: www.chariscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete